In the event you’re still in search of fun things to do that long weekend (and this summer time), we’ve compiled an inventory of some events across the country to think about.
Falkland Stampede (Saturday Might 18th – Monday, Might 20th, numerous start occasions)
- North Okanagan along Freeway 97, V0E1W0
- One in every of Canada’s oldest stampedes, began in 1919.
- Plenty of enjoyable activities like rodeos, rodeo dances, and parades.
- Deliver the family to observe rough and hard cowboys and cowgirls from near and far as they vie for over $50,000 in prizes over three days of action packed competition.
- Youngsters 6 and beneath are free, tickets start at $12.
- Camping is obtainable across from the Stampede Grounds for $10 per night time.
- For more information and ticket buy: https://www.falklandstampede.ca/2019events.html
The Okanagan Zone Drama Pageant at Shuswap Theatre (Friday, Might 17 – Friday, Might 25, 7:30 p.m.)
- Shuswap Theatre, 41 Hudson Ave NW, Salmon Arm, B.C.
- Seven plays from seven group theatre groups throughout the Okanagan. Every night at 7:30 p.m. a play from one of many following communities: Vernon, Armstrong, Kelowna, Princeton, Oliver, Salmon Arm shall be introduced at Shuswap Theatre.
- For more information: http://shuswapculture.ca/events/okanagan-zone-drama-festival/
Pioneer Pancake Breakfast at R. J. Haney Village and Museum (Saturday, Might 18th – Sunday, Might 19th, 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.)
PINT & Paint on the Brew Pub (Repeats every two weeks every Monday until Might 27th, 7 p.m.)
- 20 Shuswap Road S.E., Salmon Arm, BC, V1E 4H7
- Need an concept for date night time, or on the lookout for a bit of fun with buddies? PINT & Paint is back on the Barley Station Brew Pub. Consists of all art stuff and step-by-step directions from local artist Adam Meikle.
- For more information and to reserve: https://www.meikle.studio/mastercalendar
Paint Night time! With Meikle Studios Social Art Home (Repeats every Friday until October 30, 2020)
- 148 Lakeshore Drive Northeast Salmon Arm, BC, V1E 4H7 Canada
- Designed for freshmen; all workshops embrace a 16×20” canvas, unlimited paint, and step-by-step instruction from local artist Adam Meikle.
- For more information and to order: https://www.meikle.studio/mastercalendar
Flight Exhibition at Salmon Arm Art Gallery (April 13 – June 1st)
- 70 Hudson Avenue NE Salmon Arm, B.C.
- Salmon Arm Art Gallery is pleased to present Flight, an exhibition featuring 15 artists exploring the disappearing songbird inhabitants, from April 13 to June 1, 2019.
- Admission to the gallery is by donation. Gallery hours are Tuesday to Saturday, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
- For more information: http://www.salmonarmartscentre.ca/
Father’s Day at R. J. Haney Heritage Village & Museum (Sunday, June 16, 2019, eight:30 a.m. -2:00 p.m.)
- 751-Freeway 97 B Salmon Arm
- Treat Dad to Marjorie’s $6.00 Pancake Breakfast and stay the entire day. Explore how the Shuswap pioneers lived and performed while discovering the tales of our rich native historical past.
- Youngsters can problem dad to a recreation of croquet, ring toss, and discover the pioneer secrets of the Shuswap’s largest heritage park with a special Father’s Day scavenger hunt. BBQ lunch beginning at $Three.50 shall be served up in the outside kitchen.
- Take pleasure in wagon rides, Haney’s old fashioned carnival with video games of probability and talent, face painting, youngsters’s crafts, discover ways to stroll on stilts or panning for actual Haney gold. The Village might be alive with shows and demonstrations from the Shuswap Pioneer Collectors Club, the Shuswap Spinners and Weavers and more
- For more information: https://www.salmonarmmuseum.org/
Mariposa Music Pageant
Wolf howl & different park events
Blue Mountain, Collingwood & Wasaga Seashore
Might Long Weekend at Blue (Saturday, Might 18th – Monday Might 20th)
Scenic Caves Nature Adventures (Open in the course of the lengthy weekend)
- 260 Scenic Caves Street, Blue Mountains, On L9Y 0P2
- Get lively this long weekend with cave tours, nature trails, gemstone mining, suspension bridge, Thunderbird Twin Zip, mini gold, trout pond, and eco tours.
- For more info :http://www.sceniccaves.com/
Summer time Launch (Saturday, Might 18th, 12:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.)
- Seashore Space 1
- A full day of fun for everyone at the Seashore. The MONOWHALES shall be opening for Headliner Virginia to Vegas. There may even be BMX Stunt Exhibits, a mountaineering wall, NERF Battles and extra. Make sure to stick around for the Fireworks at Nightfall to kick of the beginning of Summer time in Wasaga Seashore.
- Seashore Area One Activities Beginning at midday, with fireworks at dusk.
- For more info: https://www.wasagabeach.com/events
Collingwood Artwork on the Road (Saturday, Might 18th, all day)
- Hurontario St, Collingwood, On
- The streets of downtown Collingwood come alive with this outside artwork exhibition of hand-painted Muskoka chairs by local artists. Stroll downtown and take a moment to chill out in your favorite one-of-a-kind artwork chair.
- For more information: http://www.artonthestreet.ca/#/
Collingwood Free Strolling Tour (Monday, Might 20th, 1:30 p.m. – 11:59 p.m.)
- Start line: Meet outdoors of service Canada (white marble) constructing at 44 Hurontario road, Collingwood ON.
- Be a part of educated local guides and discover what they love concerning the group’s historical past, artwork, structure and present events. No reservations required. Rain or shine.
- Extra information: https://www.simcoe.com/events/9133721-809107-collingwood-walking-tour/
British Automotive Show (Saturday, June 1st, all day)
- Blue Mountain Village, 156 Jozo Weider Blvd., The Blue Mountains, On
- Free Occasion
- See what’s beneath the bonnets because the native British Automotive Club rolls in to the Village for a day of vehicle historical past and appreciation, that includes stay music by THE BRITISH INVASION!
- For more info: https://www.bluemountain.ca/things-to-do/events/british-car-show
Salsa at Blue (Friday, June 21st)
- Blue Mountain Village, 156 Jozo Weider Blvd., The Blue Mountains, ON.
- Free Event
- The Ontario Salsa tour returns to Blue Mountain from June 21 to 23, 2019! A free household road get together transforms the whole Village right into a showcase of Latin life with pulsating music, passionate dancing, and fireworks!
- For more info: https://www.bluemountain.ca/things-to-do/events/salsa-at-blue
Waterfront Pageant (Saturday, June 15- Sunday, June 16, beginning at 10 am)
- Seashore Space 1, Wasaga Seashore, On
- Free Event
- A Unbelievable Father’s Day weekend occasion at Seashore Area One with Sandy Citadel Building, Kitefest, Ploverpalooza, reveals, and stay entertainment.
- For more information:https://www.wasagabeach.com/event-calendar
Buckhorn Spring Craft Present (Saturday, Might 18th – Sunday, Might 19th)
- Buckhorn Group & Cultural Middle at 1782 Lakehurst Rd., Trent Lakes, ON.
- At the Spring Craft Show you’ll discover over 75 exhibitors and artisans with selfmade merchandise akin to, clothing, jewellery, and residential decor. Set in a park like setting, wander from constructing to constructing to see all the exhibitors.
- For more information: http://www.buckhorncommunitycentre.com/our-shows/
Kawartha Craft Beer Pageant (Friday, June 14 – Saturday, June 15)
- Del Crary Park, 2 George St N Unit 101, Peterborough, ON.
- Be a part of us in the guts of lovely Kawartha Lakes for the fifth annual Kawartha Craft Beer Pageant, showcasing a number of the greatest beer in Canada.
- Now in our 5th yr, the event has moved to a brand new location at Del Crary Park, featuring reside music, games, merchandise, and craft vendors, delicious meals, and 16 craft breweries and cideries.
- For more information and ticket buy: https://kawarthacraftbeerfestival.com/
Midland & Space
Uke Fest 2019 (Friday, Might 17th – Sunday, Might 19th)
- Midland Cultural Centre at 33 King Road, Midland, On L4R 3M7.
- Annually the Midland Cultural Centre hosts the annual ukulele pageant in lovely downtown Midland. This Three-day pageant, the primary Uke Fest in Ontario, allows ukulele gamers of all ages to take part in workshops, jam periods, live shows, and all issues ukulele-based.
- For more information and ticket buy: http://midlandculturalcentre.com/page.php?page=Events&pageType=events&eventid=100049213
Ontario’s Greatest Butter Tart Pageant 2019 (Saturday, June eight, 2019)
- Downtown Midland
- The seventh annual Ontario’s Greatest Butter Tart Pageant is the most important Butter Tart Pageant in Canada. This family-friendly, free admission occasion consists of 200 distributors, including Ontario’s greatest butter tart contest.
- Click right here for more information.
Get together on the Dock (Saturday, June 08, 2019, 10:00 a.m. – 11:45 p.m.)
- 171 King Road, Midland ON.
- Rotary Club of Midland presents Get together on the Dock with reside bands, that includes The Marc Joseph Band and Rob Watts Band, beginning at 7pm.
- Family friendly entertainment through the day from 10 a.m. -Four p.m.
- Household friendly occasion in partnership with Ontario’s Greatest Butter Tart Pageant.
- Food truck alley and beer tent all day.
- Superior tickets up to 1 week prior are $25, the week of the event costs are $30.
- For more information and ticket buy: https://www.partyonthedock.ca/
Muskoka 24 Craft Beer Pageant (Saturday, Might 18th)
- River Mill Park at eight West Road North, Unit 4, Huntsville, ON.
- Hosted by the Downtown Huntsville BIA. This pageant will showcase a number of the greatest craft beer our region and province has to offer. Patrons will take pleasure in a view of the Muskoka River as they pattern superb craft beer and take heed to native bands.
- For more information and ticket purchase: http://www.downtownhuntsvilleadventures.ca/craft-beer-festival/
Tim Hicks Summer time Throw Down (Saturday, Might 18th beginning at 9:00 p.m.)
Snoop Dogg & Buddies Tour (Sunday, Might 19th)
- Canada Summit Middle at 20 Park Dr, Huntsville, ON.
- Concert with friends Warren G, Kurupt, Daz (Dogg Pound) and more.
- Live performance is 19+.
- For more information and ticket purchase: https://cabinmedia.ca/home.php
Muskoka Spring Thaw Live performance featuring Brian Neale & Northern Harbour (Sunday, Might 19th)
- Port Carling Group Centre at Three Bailey Road, Muskoka Lakes, ON.
- Rejoice the top of winter and a return to cottage country with a stay concert by Brian Neale and Northern Harbour. Meals served by Bala’s Taco Kar and a full bar sponsored by Muskoka’s Clear Lake Brewing Co.
- For more info and ticket purchase right here.
Lavatory to Bottle Discovery (Runs day by day from March ninth – June 30th)
Treetop Trekking Hunstville (Runs Friday – Sunday, open Victoria Day Monday)
- 1180 Highway 60, Huntsville, ON.
- This Huntsville park has aerial programs ranging in problem from beginner to superior so there’s fun to be had for almost everybody aged 9+ and no less than Four’7″ tall. Their Zip Line & Aerial Recreation Treks last about Three-hours, and are guided by our friendly employees.
- For more info and reserving:https://treetoptrekking.com/parks/huntsville/
Enterprise Fest (Saturday June 15, 12 p.m.- 5 p.m.)
- Muskoka Brewery, 1964 Muskoka Seashore Rd, Bracebridge, ON.
- Enterprise Fest will supply friends a chance to sip and sample totally different craft beers, ciders, cocktails, and bites from their favorite food companions.
- Games, activities, and stay music provide a vigorous backdrop to mix and mingle with buddies whereas supporting the group.
- All funds raised are for Muskoka Brewery’s Venture Fund, which provides a collection of grants for native non-profit causes aimed toward enhancing the lives of these within Muskoka. Muskoka Brewery.
- For more information: https://muskokabrewery.com/our-events/
Gravenhurst Automotive Present (Saturday, June 15, 2019)
- Gull Lake Rotary Park, 275 Muskoka Street South, Gravenhurst, ON
- The 26th Annual Gravenhurst Automotive Show rolls into city on Father’s Day weekend.
- All automobiles welcome—antiques, classics. modified, and rat rods.
- Admission by donation. Giveaways, prizes and rather more. Enjoyable for the whole family
- Vendors, food and enjoyable.
- For more information: http://www.gravenhurstcarshow.com/
Funkfest (Saturday, June 29)
- 397 Muskoka Rd N, Gravenhurst ON.
- The fourth annual FUNKFEST Canada Day & Beer Pageant. The pageant will happen at the Sawdust City Brewery in Gravenhurst, Muskoka and options one-of-a-kind bitter brews from craft breweries across Canada, and reside music featuring Born Ruffians as headliners.
- Event tokens are required for beer sampling and shall be obtainable for buy at the pageant. This can be a 19+ event, and legitimate photograph ID shall be checked with tickets on the door.
- For more info and ticket sales: https://funkfest.beer/
Prince Edward County
Black River Spring Pageant (Saturday, Might 18 – Sunday, Might 19, 10 am – 4 pm)
- Along Morrison Level Rd and Cty Rds 16 and 17, Prince Edward County, ON.
- The Group of Black River on Morrison Level Street is celebrating spring with the First Annual Black River Spring Pageant
- Explore their historic street and welcome back Vicki’s Veggies Heirloom Tomato Seedling Sale, go to Artisan studios and barns, natural farms, and stroll alongside our canopied street past United Empire Loyalist farmhouses and restored Loyalist dry stone partitions.
- The event is free, and family and bike owner pleasant
- For more information: http://prince-edward-county.com/event/black-river-spring-festival/
Loyalist Re-enactment (Saturday Might 18th – Sunday, Might 19th, 11 am each days)
- 517 County Rd 19, Ameliasburgh, ON.
- Over the Victoria Day weekend, re-enactors camp on-site, dwelling as Loyalists would have achieved in their earliest days in Canada, gathering across the cooking pot, enjoying games and indulging hobbies.
- Guests can be a part of in the fun, with games for teenagers like hoop & rod or the frying pan toss, or watch demonstrations of atlatl throwing, an Indigenous mechanism for throwing spears.
- Re-enactors need to share their ardour for historical past and will help clarify the rewards and risks of early settler life in The County. This is their 25th anniversary of re-enacting Loyalist Life at Ameliasburgh.
- For more info: https://www.facebook.com/events/302301447118942/
Buttertart Pageant (Saturday, Might 18th, 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.)
Cottage Country Comic-Con (Sunday Might 19th, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.)
- The present could have over 100 exhibitors that cater to a wide-spectrum of interests together with comic books, magazines, toys, games, films, wrestling, television, anime, manga, cosplay, paintings, sketches, and apparel. In addition, a roster of comic business professionals and fandom-related celebrities are in attendance for attendees to satisfy and greet.
- Admission is simply $20 and youngsters beneath the age of 12 are Free.
- For more info: https://www.cottagecountrycomiccon.com/Cottage_Country_Comic-Con/Welcome.html
Portarama Household Household Pageant (Thursday, Might 16 – Sunday, Might 19th, 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.)
- Talbot Park, 537 Calvert St, Port McNicoll, ON.
- Portarama is organized by a devoted group of group volunteers to offer the group with an annual family oriented celebration on the Victoria Day weekend in the month of Might.
- Actions embrace: BBQ’s, parade, canine present, video games, artisan market, cleaning soap field derby race, and fireworks.
- For more info: http://www.portarama.ca/
Marsh by Moonlight Spring Paddle Collection (Saturday, Might 18th – Sunday, Might 19th, eight:30 p.m. – 10 p.m.)
- 16160 Highway 12 East, Midland, ON.
- Experience a guided canoe tour by means of the glowing moonlit waters of the Wye Marsh. Twinkling canoes and boardwalk, night time noises, some yummy bannock and plenty of laughs will make for spectacular photo-ops and an unforgettable night time! Join with nature and luxuriate in this distinctive and totally different perspective of the marsh.
- No paddling expertise needed.
- For more info and registration: https://www.wyemarsh.com/Marsh-By-Moonlight-Canoe
Blooming Apple Blossoms at Cidrerie Les Vergers Lafrance (Ongoing from Might 1st- 31st)
Pageant Santa Teresa (Friday, Might 17 – Sunday Might 19th)
- Downtown space of Sainte-Thérèse
- The immersive pageant promises a renewed experience and an even more exhilarating program with artists from Québec and all all over the world.
- For more info and to buy passes: https://www.santateresa.ca/
Spartan Race (Saturday, Might 18 – Sunday, Might 19)
- Sommet Morin Heights, 231, rue Allen, Morin-Heights , QC.
- Time to drop the coaching wheels and graduate to the Spartan Race. Discover out what you’re bodily and mentally able to and have enjoyable whereas doing it.
- Register alone or as a group. Several types of races out there.
- Spectators pay $15.
- For extra info and registration click on here.
Aspect-walk Sale at Village Pietonnier (Centre de villégiature Tremblant
Previous European Automotive Exposition (Saturday, Might 18, from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
- Les Factoreries Tremblant, 2450 – 2555, rue de l’Aulnaie, Mont-Tremblant, QC.
- Previous European collection automobiles are in exposition on Might 18 at the Factoreries Tremblant.
- On this system, music, meals vans, and plenty of surprises with a taste of Europe.
- In case of rain the occasion might be on Sunday, Might 19.
- For more info: https://www.laurentides.com/en/activities/old-european-car-exposition
Pageant De La Famille et de L’Environnement (Monday, Might 20th, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.)
- Parc Basler, 99 chemin du Lac Écho, Morin-Heights, QC
- It’s the Pageant de la Famille et de l’Environnement at Park Basler! Participate in the collective sculpture, workshops on mountaineering with out hint and on the treasure hunt with Ti-Mousse dans brousse. Actions for all to encourage outside actions in respect with the nature : soccer, tree demonstration and animation by DJ Loukas!
- For more info: http://www.morinheights.com/spip.php?page=liste_activites&lang=fr
Fishing Fest (Saturday, June 1st, 6:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.)
- The Parc régional de la Rivière-du-Nord invites all fishing lovers to its 3rd version of the Fishing Fest, introduced by Canadian Tire Saint-Jérôme in collaboration with the Fondation de l’eau rivière du Nord.
- Fly fishing might be allowed and the organizers will encourage the fishers to catch and launch.
- $1000 in prizes to be gained.
- The exercise will take place rain or shine.
- For more info and to purchase tickets: https://www.epasslive.com/detail-de-l-evenement/tournoi-de-peche-urbaine-4216
Grand Poutinefest of Saint-Eustache (Friday, June 14 – Sunday, June 16)
- The Great Poutinefest is coming to Saint-Eustache.
- For the primary version, a dozen of Meals Vans might be gathered at the Cinema Saint-Eustache, solely from June 14 to June 16 2019.
- Be a part of the occasion and discover dozens of actions for all ages: musical teams, public entertainers, professional makeup artists, water games, inflatable video games.
- Take pleasure in a variety of native microbreweries.
- For more information: https://www.facebook.com/events/2302524863366168/
Turtle Stroll 2019 (Saturday, June eighth & Sunday June ninth)
- June 8th places
- Haliburton (meet on the HHSS grounds)
- Bancroft (meet at Riverside park/submit workplace entrance)
- Peterborough (assembly at the zoo entrance)
- Orono (meeting TBD)
- June 15th places:
- Bracebridge (meet at Kelvin Park)
- Fenelon Falls (Meet at the locks)
- Foxboro (meet at the Foodland parking zone)
- Lindsay (assembly place TBD)
- Prizes for the perfect costumes, indicators, for answering skill-testing questions in the course of the stroll, and for one of the best fundraisers.
- For extra info and to register: https://www.turtlewalk.ca/